Release & Version Information
Features, Bug, Fixes, etc.
Version 2.5 (September 27, 2015)
Version 2.5 brings security enhancements and performance improvements.
- Report: New annual tax/VAT report for prior calendar year.
- Payment Gateway: Additional currencies supported for Stripe gateway.
- Payment Gateway: BluePay gateway removed due to incompatability in security features.
Version 2.4 (March 12, 2015)
Version 2.4 is recommended for all users.
- New Payment Gateway: Support for BluePay added.
- Security: New feature to protect files uploaded by clients and project managers.
- New upgrade script developed to make updates to FreelanceSuite even easier.
- Bug fixes for page generation and SQL posting.
Version 2.3 (December 8, 2014)
Version 2.3 upgraded a critical security vulnerability with PDF generation.
Version 2.2 (November 2, 2014)
Version 2.2 provides bug fixes and general performance improvements.
- PayPal Gateway: Improvements when sending payments via this API to accomodate new PayPal Security Features.
- Bug: Resolved installation issue when executing SQL upload.
- Improved session security.
Version 2.1 (June 10, 2014)
Version 2.1 add key features, implements security enhancements, and corrects known bugs from version 2.0.
- Project Request Feature: Clients can how create their own projects via the Project Request Feature. Projects are submitted for acceptance/review and can be assigned to individual Project Managers by Admins.
- Currency Support for Stripe: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD
- New Web-based Email Templates
- Key Security Enhancements (added XSS Exploit protection)
- Various Bug Fixes
This upgrade requires users to update all FreelanceSuite files including the config.php file
Version 2 is a foundational release for FreelanceSuite. This update provides key features, enhances the application's framework, and creates APIs for future integration. All users should upgrade to Version 2.
- New Payment Gateway: Stripe
- Real-Time Task Timer
- Web-based Email Templation Configuration
- Leads Feature (External input, plus import features)
- reCAPTCHA integration for Lead Input Feature
- Calendar Feature
- Search Tool (Clients, Projects, Support Tickets)
- Revenue Report (Chart Framework)
- Clean Date Selection Tool
- Staff can now Reset & Email Client Passwords
- Emails sent to clients upon account creation
- Configurable Currency Symbol integrated
- Visual Enhancements to Invoice (HTML & PDF)
- Quick "Add" Features
- Various Bug Fixes
Users are required to upgrade all FreelanceSuite files including the config.php file